Company name: GRUPO SORIA EXPERIENCE S.L.
Trade name: ‘GRUPO SORIA’.
Grupo Soria is made up of the following companies: HERMANOS SORIA DETERGENTES (B-97606848), PALBOPLAST (A-46394268) and Y.JOSAMI (A-46664843).
Registered Address: Polígono Industrial Bovalar, Cl. Jaime I No. 9, Alacuás (Valencia).
Postal code: 46970.
Tax ID (CIF/NIF): B-40540197.
Phone: (+34) 961503912
Domain name: www.gruposoria.es
Registration: Valencia Mercantile Registry (13/12/2018) Volume: 10588, Book: 7869, Folio: 197, Section: 8. Inscription 1.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulations and the European Regulation GDPR 2016/679, the website’s Data Controller, in compliance with the provisions of the LOPD-GDD, informs all users of the website who provide or shall provide their personal data, that it shall be incorporated into an automated file which is duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
|DATA CONTROLLER||GRUPO SORIA EXPERIENCE S.L.|
|PURPOSE||Managing User, Client, Provider or Employee Information and Commercial Prospecting.|
|LEGITIMISATION||Obtaining the Data Subject’s Consent.|
|RECIPIENTS||Data shall not be transferred to third parties, unless under legal obligation.|
|RIGHTS||Accessing, Correcting or Deleting data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found on our website: https://www.gruposoria.es|
By ticking the checkbox, users expressly and freely accept that their personal data shall be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Forwarding commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, current or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These commercial communications shall be related to goods or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom the provider has reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its clients. In this case, third parties shall never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications shall be carried out by the provider and shall be about goods and services related to the provider’s industry.
- Carrying out statistical studies.
- Processing orders, requests or any other type of petition that is made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to the user on the company’s website.
- Sending the website’s newsletter.
The provider informs and expressly ensures users that their personal data shall not be yielded in any case to third-party companies, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is to be made, the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of their owners shall be previously requested.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that there is missing data, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
The provider guarantees the user in all cases the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms established by current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and GDPR 2016/679, you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID card, through the following means:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone/Fax: (+34) 961503912.
- Postal address: Polígono Industrial Bovalar, Cl. Jaime I No. 9, Alacuás (Valencia). Postal code: 46970.
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ section included in all the e-mails sent by the provider.
Likewise, the provider has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data to be processed, as well as to prevent their loss, alteration, and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
- The cookies used by this website are only associated to an anonymous user and computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data by themselves.
- The user may set their browser to be warned when receiving cookies and to prevent the installation thereof on their computer. Please, see the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
- It is not necessary for the user, or a third party acting on their behalf, to allow the cookies sent by the website to be installed in order to use this website, without prejudice to the fact that it is necessary for the user to initiate a session as such in each of the services requiring prior registration or login.
- The cookies used on this website are, if any, temporary with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. Under no circumstances shall cookies be used to collect personal information.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent data processing in order to obtain mere statistical measurements that can indicate the number of page impressions, the number of visits to the web services, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
- The website uses information security techniques that are generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all of which are intended to prevent unauthorised access to data. Towards these ends, the user/client agrees that the provider may obtain data in order to perform the respective authentication of access controls.
- Any agreement process that involves entering personal data
- Data of a sensitive nature (health, ideology…) shall always be transmitted by means of a secure communication protocol (), so that no third party shall have access to the information transmitted by electronic means.
By checking the acceptance checkbox on the CONTACT FORM of this website, you shall expressly and voluntarily agree to the use of the data provided by you for this specific purpose by GRUPO SORIA EXPERIENCE S.L., which undertakes to process the personal data provided confidentially and not to communicate or transfer this information to third parties.