Tips for use
Effective tips for use depending on the product and the surface to be treated.
- Apply the undiluted product to the surface to be treated and rub with a cloth.
- Add a cap of product to a bucket with 5 l of water.
- Spray the product on the cold cooktop and let it sit.
- Spread on the whole cooktop surface with a wet cloth or a soft sponge while pressing slightly.
- For a shinier finish, polish with a cloth or kitchen towel.
- Apply to clean and dry floor.
- Spread evenly with a well wrung out cloth or mop on the surface to be treated.
- In case of doubt or delicate surfaces, test the product on a hidden area.
- Apply the undiluted product and let it sit; then, rinse.
- To remove bad odours, dilute the product by 50% and pour it into an open container; then, place it in the area to be deodorised.
Safe uses depending on the product
- For push-pull type caps: do not open the moving part of the cap near the face to avoid splashing.
- Detergents and softeners: when pouring the detergent into the pouring cap, it is advisable not to do so near the face to avoid splashing; therefore, do so into the washing machine’s drawer, thus avoiding possible spills on the floor that could cause slipping.
- Do not keep the bottles lying down for a long time: it is advisable to store them in an upright position. Although the watertightness of the container and the cap is guaranteed, this will prevent possible leaks.
- All our caps are made of Polypropylene, so they can be disposed of in existing plastic MSW containers.
- It is recommended not to fill the containers with other products once they are empty: possible chemical reactions can pose an inherent danger to the end consumer.
- Do not grab the container by the cap because, despite it being tightly closed, the container may fall.
Within our group, the cleaning and cosmetics areas experience a permanent evolution. Therefore, we belong to different national associations, such as ADELMA and STANPA, to be updated on the current legislation, as well as to know future developments and adapt to new regulations with anticipation.
Being a member of all these organisations guarantees that our activities are carried out in compliance with the guidelines of the European Union, and that the company voluntarily complies with several Standards before they become mandatory.
Grupo Soria is a member of, among others, the following associations:
What do you need?
We meet the needs of our clients
We are specialised in PL